The Best or Nothing
At Mercedes-Benz U.S. International the motto is “The Best or Nothing” and it is applied to every car built, project completed, and every co-op taught. The MBUSI Co-Op Program gives students an opportunity to gain real world experience in an international environment. The three terms allows students to apply what they learn in the classroom to projects and initiatives that will drive MBUSI forward while also building upon their prior skillset. Students will become a part of a team and work side by side with professionals in a variety of departments.
MBUSI is a dynamic and collaborative environment and we seek highly motivated students that will make a measurable contribution to our company.
Requirements for our program include:
- Students must be a least sophomore level and must be currently enrolled as a student in an accredited university in the United States
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Must be able to complete three alternating terms (Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Must be able to work in Vance, Alabama
Grow with MBUSI
You are our investment in the future. Our goal is to help you grow professionally and personally.
During your time at MBUSI, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of significant projects and tasks that are specific to your department. Through ownership of these assignments, you will be able to utilize your skillsets on real industry needs that will help your department meet its goals.
Additionally, you will be paired with a mentor that is on your team. You and your mentor will work closely together to reach your personal and professional goals.
As a MBUSI Co-Op, you will also:
- Be challenged to think beyond your comfort zone
- Gain experience working in a global setting
- Network with like-minded professionals and other students
- Graduate with a year of experience
- Become a leader on your team