The TECH program by Mercedes-Benz is all about automotive technology and training to become a skilled repair technician inside our manufacturing facility in Vance, Alabama.
- Up to 100%for Tuition and Fees Assistance
- Paid work hours! Starting at $18/hour while attending college with an increase at the beginning of the 4th semester
- Unlimited work hours available in between semesters
- TECH Program Team Wear
- Opportunity to gain automotive repair experience throughout the program
Community college partners:
- Shelton State Community College in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama
- Bevill State Community College in Sumiton, Alabama
- Lawson State Community College in Bessemer, Alabama
School & Work
- As a student in the TECH program, you will attend classes at the community college of your choice and receive on the job training at Mercedes during each semester of the program.
- Classes are held Monday – Wednesday
- Assigned work days at Mercedes are Thursday and Friday, as well as all planned Saturday production days.
Brandy Snipes, SHRM-CP | Technical Program Management Specialist | Organizational Development & Training