Our Youth Apprenticeship program allows high school students, ages 16 and up, to gain paid work experience at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International located in Vance, Alabama.
- Paid work hours! Starting at $15 per hour, with opportunities to receive step raises
- Become a registered apprentice under the Alabama Office of Apprenticeship
- Modern Manufacturing Team Wear
- Receive hands on training, while also experiencing the Mercedes-Benz culture
- Opportunity for dual enrollment with a community college, and a path to obtain an associates degree while still in high school
School & Work
- Attend your high school classes daily and work onsite at Mercedes, up to 12 hours per week.
- Opportunities to obtain additional paid work hours.
- Potential to receive a full time offer of employment with Mercedes-Benz US, International upon high school graduation.
- Ability to apply to one of the community college programs to continue your training and education in industrial maintenance or automotive repair.
Complete application to apply.
Have any questions?
Contact: Brandy Snipes, SHRM-CP