The Co-Op Program gives students an opportunity to gain real world experience in an international environment. Work side by side with professionals in a variety of departments.
- Currently enrolled as a student in an accredited university in the U.S.
- Students must be at least sophomore level
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Must be able to complete multiple alternating terms (Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Must be able to work onsite in Vance, Alabama
As a Co-Op, you will also:
- Be challenged to think beyond your comfort zone
- Gain experience working in a global setting
- Network with like-minded professionals and other students
- Graduate with a year of experience
- Become a leader on your team
There is a fit for you
You will find your niche at MBUSI. We offer a variety of positions in different departments. During your three-term rotation, you can have the ability to request a specific department within the plant.
You are our investment in the future.
Our goal is to help you grow professionally and personally.