Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc. Is Hiring
Permanent MBUSI Production Team Members!
Mercedes-Benz: Electrify Your Future!
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc. (MBUSI) is seeking Team Members to join us in producing the Mercedes-Benz GLE, GLS, GLE Coupe SUVs and the luxurious Mercedes-Benz Maybach SUV. We will also soon be building electric vehicles and electric batteries at our nearby Battery Plant in Bibb County.
Join us in working for one of the most advanced automotive manufacturing facilities in the world.
PERMANENT MBUSI PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER | STARTING PAY: $20 PER HOUR
WITH A TOP RATE OF $25+ IN 4 YEARS AFTER REGULAR WAGE INCREASES PLUS SHIFT PREMIUM
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE – Offered on “Day One” of employment
- Health and life insurance
- 401(k) matching program and defined contribution retirement plan
- Annual bonus
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Emergency Vacation days including a paid Winter Shutdown
- On-site childcare, medical center and fitness center
- Tuition assistance program
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Willingness to work a variety of standard shift patterns including 10-hour shifts (4 day work weeks), 8-hour shifts (5 day work weeks), and more.
- Some shifts rotate and some shifts are fixed, shift preference offered based on availability.
- Education: High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Professional Experience: Preferred one to three years of industrial experience.
- Necessary Skills: Must be present and able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
MBUSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc. provides employment opportunities to all our employees and applicants and follows all local, state, and federal laws in all aspects of business. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for any position.