MBUSI Visitor Center/Museum and Plant Tours
IMPORTANT NOTICE! OUR VISITOR CENTER IS CLOSED AND PLANT TOURS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
Visitor Center/Gift Shop & Plant Gift Shops Hours of Operation when it reopens
Visitor Center phone: (205) 507-2252
Gift Shop phone: (205) 507-2268
- Monday thru Friday – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays
- No charge to tour Visitor Center/museum
Plant 1 Gift Shop: (205) 507-2804
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Plant 2 Gift Shop: (205) 507-6480
- Friday - 9:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Advance reservations required for PLANT TOURS: Click here for more PLANT TOUR INFORMATION
Please call the reservation line at (205) 507-2252 between the hours of 8:30 am - 4:00 pm CST for tour availability or to request your reservation.
When Available - Public Plant Tour Important Information:
- Plant tours offered on MONDAYS and WEDNESDAYS ONLY – at 9:00am & 9:15am and 12:30pm & 12:45pm
- ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: Please call the reservation line internally at (205) 507-2252 or (888) 286-8762
- Plant tour fee $5/person (No charge for MBUSI Team Members and their immediate family)
- Maximum capacity of 20 guests/tour group
- Children must be 10 years of age or older to tour plant
- Plant tour is a walking tour with a duration of about 1½ hours and covers a distance of approximately 2 miles
- Tours begin and end at the Visitor Center