Registration closed for 2017 Mercedes Marathon Weekend
Registration is closed for the 2017 Mercedes Marathon Weekend coming up February 10 -12, 2017. As a sponsor, MBUSI offers a great benefit for our Team Members: We have a limited number of free entries for our Full-Time MBUSI Team Members, Daimler expats and Interns and NAOS Team Members (Plus your spouse and eligible dependents) for the following events:
• Marathon (26.2 miles)
• Half-Marathon (13.1 miles)
• Kids Marathon (26.2 miles)
o Open to kindergarten through fifth graders (26.2 miles to be run over 5 months.)
• 5-Person Relay (26.2 miles)
o Ddistances for each leg are approximately (Leg 1) 6.05 miles, (Leg 2) 2.95 miles, (Leg 3) 6.05 miles, (Leg 4) 3.05 miles, (Leg 5) 8.10 miles
Here’s how it works:
• Registration will be on a first-come/first-served basis. When our free entries are exhausted, we will close the registration process.
• PARENTS RUNNING WITH CHILDREN - If you are a parent who wants to run with your child, you must fill out the “Parent Running with Child Entry Form” and pay a $10 fee to cover costs associated with security, running bibs and other costs. You will mail a copy of the form and payment to Birmingham Marathon, Inc.
• Click below for forms for your selected event:
Eligibility for entries is subject to verification. You may register your spouse and dependent children only. Please do not register extended family or friends. Violation of this may result in your entry being rejected. To register others, please visit the Mercedes Marathon website – www.mercedesmarathon.com – and pay the standard registration fee.